The Note 3 is huge. The screen measures 5.7 inches with a 1920×1080 Super AMOLED (388 ppi) display, it’s bright, sharp and vivid. It is also super fast with a quad-core 1.3 GHz processor, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset and 3GB of RAM.
The 13MP sensor on the Note 3 is decent enough; managing good shots in average light and excellent ones in brighter lighting conditions. There’s also a video camera that shoots in 4K resolution.
The Note has the first USB 3.0-compliant socket we’ve seen on a phone. This hugely increases the rate at which the phone can leech data from a computer (when using a USB 3.0 port), and will increase the rate of recharging when doing so over USB (again when using a 3.0 port).
One thing everyone likes about this phone is the stylus pen built into the body, called the S Pen. When you pull it from its snug holster the Note 3 recognizes you’ve done this and launches a special menu called Air Command. The options in the menu include Action Memo.
- Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.7 inches (~386 ppi pixel density)
- MicroSD, up to 64 GB
- 16/32/64 GB storage, 3 GB RAM
- 13 MP camera, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, panorama, HDR
- 2 MP secondary camera
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (N9005, N9002)/ Exynos 5 Octa 5420 (N9000)
- Processor Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 (N9005, N9002)/ Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (N9000)
Follow Us on Social Media
Reagan Wireless Website
Daniel Kaufman Google+ Profile
Overblog Daniel Kaufman
WordPress Reagan Wireless
Instagram Daniel Kaufman
Instagram Reagan Wireless
Linkedin Reagan Wireless
OverBlog Reagan Wireless
WordPress Daniel Kaufman